Friday 26 June 2009

Arshavin dumps his agent


Andrey Arshavin's agent Dennis Lachter has been sensationally dumped by his client.

The 28-year-old intends to iron out problems with his deal and is also concerned by the rising tax rate in the UK, which will jump from 40 per cent to 50 per cent for high-earners next April.


'Recently I sent a formal letter to Dennis Lachter, which said that I do not want him to continue to represent me and that I will act on my own behalf,' Arshavin told the Daily Mail.

'This is no way associated with my Arsenal contract. On the contrary, I want to express my deep gratitude for Lachter's help in moving to the English club.

'But now I am having operational problems and Dennis, who has a newborn son, lives in Israel and cannot always be close to me, so it is easier to solve all these problems myself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment